As Parents, Staff and Governors:
“We plant the seeds that one day will grow. We water seeds already planted, knowing that they hold future promise. We are prophets of a future not our own.” (Oscar Romero)
Inspired by the light of our Catholic Christian Faith, our school primarily aims to develop the whole child within a Christian community.
- As children of God we value and respect each other.
- We love Jesus and through our relationships with others we share this love.
- We work in partnership with home and the parishes of St Mary’s and Holy Spirit.
- We support and encourage everybody to achieve their best in work and play.
- We celebrate whatever is good.
- We say sorry, support and forgive each other as Jesus showed us.
- We prepare for and share the sacraments.
- We respect other people’s beliefs and cultures.
- We support those in need.